Are you into heavy duty construction jobs where your framing nailer is subject to constant use and abuse? Well, then have we got the tool that’s perfect for you. Designed for rugged and heavy duty, the BOSTITCH N89C-1 Coil Framing Nailer comes equipped with features that is sure to be able to take on any hard core task you bring it on to.
Don’t be fooled by the sturdy appearance of this nail framer as it’s disguised by a lightweight magnesium housing that’s easy to hold and a survivor of constant use and abuse on the job site. It also comes with aggressive wear guards that serve as protection from damage once used on abrasive surfaces.
With a patented push-button adjustable depth guide, you can quickly and conveniently set nails at your precise desired depth and for a clearer viewpoint, it also features an adjustable exhaust to steer away cast-off air away from your face and the task you’re working on.
Finally, with a driving power of 1,050 in./lbs., it accepts 15-degree coil framing fasteners from 2 inches to 3-1/2 inches (.099 – .148-inch shank). Operating at 70-120 psi, with a 1/4-inch NPT thread fitting, the NBC has a magazine that can hold up to 300 nails.
The Voice of the People
- Very strong, quick and predictable.
- Works great and shoots with great power
- Went through 2,000 nails without a jam or misfire.
- Especially helpful is the extra trigger to convert the gun from a sequential to a single fire gun.
- Feels well-balanced and much easier to work with in tight areas.
- More compact and versatile than a stick nailer.
- Uses the right size nails (shank thickness) for just about any job you can think of.
- Easy to adjust how long the nail should go in the wood.
- Heavy with full nail coils compare with stick nailer
- Teeth could be bigger for easier toe nail
- Shorter nail coils sometimes do not rotate properly in the box
- Doesn’t set all nails sometimes in fast shooting applications
- The bulk of the gun prevents you from nailing close to other objects.
- There are two flanges that stick out the sides which prevent you from nailing at steep angles.
To Whom this Product is Best Suited For
This framing nailer is definitely of good and helpful use to all serious contractors who are working on large or small scale projects especially those that entail heavy duty use. This product can also be of great advantage to first time DIYers as this tool can surely keep their weekend projects nailed everytime.
This product is a good innovation and its users couldn’t agree more as it comes with more positive reviews. Buying this product would be a prudent decision as it’s sure make a good partner in your construction or DIY projects.